The 5th Annual Mississippi Gourd Festival will be held on September 20-21, 2014, at the Smith County Ag Complex, 131 Smith County Road 77 (Oil Field Rd.), Raleigh, MS. Hours are 9 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m.–3 p.m. on Sunday. We will have early-bird classes on Friday afternoon, in addition to the classes on Saturday and Sunday. All are welcome! Admission is $2 and free for children 12 and under. No pets allowed inside building or in outdoor class areas. Service animals welcome anywhere. Always something new and different to see at the Mississippi Gourd Festival!
- Indoors with Air Conditioning
- Handicapped Accessible
- Handcrafted Gourds
- Ready-to-Craft Gourds (raw gourds)
- Three Days of Gourdcrafting Classes
- Make It-Take It for Adults and Kids. See details below.
- Free Demos
- Tools, Supplies, and More!
- Food by Smith County 4-H on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Regular concession items plus specialty food items!
- Fellowship Supper on Saturday evening. See details.
We have a great lineup of teachers, classes, and vendors. We’ll be adding lots more details to the website. Just keep checking back. Y’all come!
MAKE IT, TAKE IT PROJECTS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AT THE FESTIVAL
LEARN TO TIE A BOW!
Enhance your gourd projects with a bow.
Look how easy it IS! $5 each.
Make It, Take It.
Make a mini Jack O’Lantern or
mini snowman gourd! $2 each.